YGS Environmental Consultants are hiring a Landscape Architect
Job role: Landscape Architect
YGS Environmental Consultants (YGS-EC) are looking of a highly motivated Landscape Architect to join their South West based design studio.
YGS-EC are based in Plymouth (Britain’s Ocean City) with great beaches, National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty on our doorstep.
We are a small yet dedicated team with a varied portfolio of interesting projects spanning both the private and public sectors. Our designs are based around values that prioritise nature, place and people. The environment is at the very core of what we do and we are looking for candidates that share our passion for placemaking and the environment.
With our increasing workload we are looking for a talented Landscape Architect to join our existing team. You must have excellent landscape design skills, including landscape planning, green infrastructure, detailed design and implementation.
You will hold a Bachelor’s degree, or post graduate diploma in Landscape Architecture and have gained a minimum of 2 years professional experience on UK projects.
- Be a Chartered member of the Landscape Institute or on the pathway to membership,
- Have excellent communication and written skills,
- Have a proven proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office.
- Have good hand-drawing skills,
- Have experience of undertaking LVIA,
- Have experience of contract documentation and administration,
- Hold a full drivers licence.
Salary is competitive, alongside good benefits and flexibility. This position will also allow rapid progression for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with LA JOB APPLICATION in the subject line. Equally, please call 01752 337710 for an informal chat.