YGS Environmental Consultants (YGS-EC) are looking for a highly motivated Landscape CAD and Graphics Technician to join their South West-based design studio.
Job role: Landscape CAD and Graphics Technician
Term: Full time, permanent
YGS-EC are based in Plymouth (Britain’s Ocean City) with great beaches, National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty on our doorstep.
We are a small yet dedicated team, with a varied portfolio of interesting projects spanning both the private and public sectors. Our designs are based around values that prioritise nature, place and people. The environment is at the very core of what we do and we are looking for candidates that share our passion for placemaking and the environment.
With our increasing workload we are looking for a highly skilled Landscape CAD and Graphics Technician to join our existing team. You must have excellent CAD and graphics skills, experience in landscape planning projects, detailed design and construction detailing along with experience in the production of planting schedules and specifications including NBS and DMRB.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to produce landscape drawings primarily using AutoCAD software along with a proven proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite package, GIS packages and Microsoft office,
- Production of ZTV’s for LVIAs is also an advantage,
- Have excellent communication and written skills,
- Have good hand-drawing skills,
- Ability to assist with website design, social media and marketing material.
Salary will be highly competitive, alongside good benefits and flexibility. This position will also allow rapid progression for the right candidate within a rapidly growing, innovative business.
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now on 01752 337710.